VIP Membership Program
Meant for the frequent flyer both in and out of the Georgian Bay area, this program provides a number of excellent features. Aside from the cost savings, an annual ground briefing and check ride will ensure not only that your recurrency requirements are met, but also that your skill level is maintained and improved. Should you require work in a particular exercise, your instructor will diagnose the need, recommend specific training and practice, and conduct the required re-training.
The benefits of the Future Air VIP Membership Program include the following:
- An annual "rust remover" session(s) in a classroom conducted by a senior Future Air instructor;
- An annual check ride of up to one hour in a Cessna 172 (available after 9 months membership);
- A $3.00 per hour discount on the cost of aircraft rental;
- A $5.00 per hour discount on the cost of an instructor;
- No charge use of a headset ($5.00 per flight);
- The deductible insurance waiver fee waived; and
- A members area with online booking, study guides, flight planning material, weather information, and more.
Future Air's VIP Membership program costs only $35.00 per month and is billed monthly on your credit card.
So, if you fly just one hour per month and use an instructor twice a year, your annual savings will be $451.00. And if you are a student flying once a week, using an instructor twice per month, your savings will be $859.00 - the more you fly, the greater your savings.
“When I decided to obtain my Private Pilots License I researched many of the flight schools within the area. What I came up with was that Future Air was and still is by far the best choice I could have made when it came to choosing a flight school. Knowledgable instructors, location and pricing is just the beginning. Booking lessons is very convenient and the ground school is extremely thorough. Even after I completed my PPL the Future Air staff is still there to answer questions I have and to assist me in any way they can, you won't receive that kind of commitment at just any old flight school!
Many flight schools will be happy to take your money and show you the basics on flying. I feel that at Future Air the instructors take great pride in ensuring you understand everything and it shows they truly care about what they do.
Trust your instincts, fly with Future Air and leave the other guys on the ground!